Paw Perks Terms & Conditions
By signing up to Eden Holistic Pet Foods Paw-Perks loyalty programme you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions. By definition points refers to our Paw-rent Points programme and our over arching loyalty programme is named Paw Perks.
- 1.1 By signing up to Eden Holistic Pet Foods loyalty programme you are agreeing to sign up to marketing emails to be sent from Eden Holistic Pet Foods including but not subject to exclusive members discounts, previews of new products, automatic single entry into monthly competition.
- 2.1 Eden Holistic Pet Foods loyalty programme allows for points to be redeemed on products sold through Eden Holistic Pet Foods official website only. www.edenpetfoods.com
- 2.2 Paw-rent Points earned can only be spent by shopping online through www.edenpetfoods.com and are not redeemable in stores.
- 2.3 You will earn 1 point for every £1.00GBP spent on products only, this will not include any shipping costs. For example £20 worth of product(s) would equate to 20 points on the 1% standard purchase loyalty programme.
- 2.4 When redeeming points the value of points are for example 20 points equates to £0.20GBP
- 2.5 All points earned through purchasing products will be held in pending state for 15 days, and will not be available to spend.
- 2.6 After the 15-day pending period (see clause 2.5) Points will be moved into an available state and available to be redeemed
- 2.7 Points that have been redeemed/rewarded not through purchasing of product(s) may be subject to early release into an available state.
- 2.8 No monetary equivalent to be paid out for points accrued.
- 2.9 Points can only be redeemed against your purchases if they are in an available state. Pending points are not available to be spent against order(s). (see clause 2.5)
- 2.10 Any total of points once in available state (see clause 2.5 & 2.6) can be redeemed against product(s), there is no minimum value set to redeeming points against products.
- 2.11 When redeeming points against your order this will use the full number of points in the available state
- 2.12 Should you choose to redeem all of your points and your basket value is £0.00 (minus the shipping) no points will be credited to your account.
- 3.1 A history of your points earned, redeemed or voided will be accessible to view via your account.
- 3.2 Your account will show a history of points in their current state.
Expiration of Points
- 4.1 Points earned at time of purchase have no expiration date on them, but will be held in a pending state (see clause 2.5)
- 4.2 Any returns of product(s) will result in points gained being deducted/voided from your account for the product(s) at the value the points were awarded.
- 4.3 Should you deactivate your account or request for Eden Holistic Pet Foods to close your account all points accrued will be voided and not redeemable after deactivation/closure of account.
- 4.4 No other users are legible to use your points; if for whatever reason we are notified that your account has been compromised and given another, we reserve the rights to instantly expire remaining points. Should this happen incorrectly please contact us immediately.
- 4.5 Eden Holistic Pet Foods reserve the rights to withdraw points loyalty programme with a 30 day notice period. In this instance all points will be withdrawn after 30 day termination period.
- 4.6 Eden Holistic Pet Foods reserve the rights to withdraw and investigate points due to suspicious activity.
Bonus & Exclusive point days
- 5.1 First order 100 bonus pPoints will be available to spend instantly after signing up to loyalty programme.
- 5.2 Exclusive point days may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not subject to time sensitive point days.
Points states explained
- 6.1 Available – This implies that points are available to be redeemed against purchases
- 6.2 Pending – This implies that points are currently in a pending state and are not yet available to be redeemed against purchases.
- 6.3 Void – This implies that the points were declined and are no longer available to be redeemed
- 6.4 Claimed – This implies that points have been redeemed against previous purchases
- 7.1 We reserve the right to change and update our terms and conditions when required. Whilst these changes may come without prior notice, we will notify members of any major updated to ensure full transparency.
- 7.2 Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions by ticking the accept T&C’s.
Recommend a friend
The loyalty programme consists of a refer a friend feature marketed as 'Refer a Fur-rend'. By signing up to the Paw-Perks loyalty programme and accepting the Terms and Conditions for the Paw-Perks loyalty programme you will also be signing the Terms and Conditions for accepted use of the Eden Holistic Pet Foods refer a friend feature.
Referring a friend
- 1.1 For every friend you successfully refer to Eden Holistic Pet Foods you will receive 500 points with a value worth £5.00GBP
- 1.2 You will use a private and unique link to send to your friend that can be found on your accounts overview page.
- 1.3 The friend must:
- 1.3.1 Use the referral link sent by you to create an account with Eden Holistic Pet Foods
- 1.3.2 Be a new customer of Eden Holistic Pet Foods and live at a different address to you
- 1.3.3 Upon creating the new account 500 points with the value of £5.00GBP will be added to their Paw-Point log in an available state
- 1.3.4 Place a first order for you to receive the referral 500 points worth the value of £5.00GBP
- 1.4 To be eligible to refer a friend you must:
- 1.4.1 Be an existing customer of Eden Holistic Pet Foods and have signed up to Eden Holistic Pet Foods Paw-Perks loyalty programme.
- 1.4.2 Not be an employee of Eden Holistic Pet Foods
- 1.5 500 points will be in a pending state in their account when the friend creates an account (see terms and conditions for points loyalty programme clause 6.2 for states explained)
- 1.6 500 points will be in available state when the friend completes check out. (see terms and conditions for points loyalty programme clause 6.1 for states explained)
- 1.7 From the time the friend completes check out and the payment is successful 500 points will be available for you to spend.
- 1.8 Maximum of 10 referred friends a month to be eligible for a total of 5,000 points equivalent to £50 per month.
Referred by a friend
- 2.1 When referred to Eden Holistic Pet Food by a friend, you can receive a one off £5.00 worth of points (equates to 500 points) providing that you meet the conditions set out below.
- 2.2 You must;
- 2.2.1 Use the referral link provide to create an account with Eden Holistic Pet Foods.
- 2.2.2 Be a new customer of Eden Holistic Pet Foods, not already having an existing account with Eden Holistic Pet Foods and live at a different address to the person that referred you.
- 2.3 If you meet the above eligibility criteria and have a successful creation of account on Eden Holistic Pet Foods your account will be credited with 500 points (equates to £5.00), redeemable instantly and in an available state (see terms and conditions for points loyalty programme clause 6.1 for states explained)
- 2.4 Referred customer are not eligible for the first order 100 Paw-Point bonus.
- 2.5 You agree and understand that once you’ve signed up with Eden Holistic Pet Foods, the friend that sent you the referral link will receive a confirmation that one of their referred friends has signed up with Eden Holistic Pet Foods. This communication will not name you or include any of your personal data.
- 3.1 We reserve the right to change and update our terms and conditions when required. Whilst these changes may come without prior notice, we will notify members of any major updated to ensure full transparency.
- 3.2 Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when joining the loyalty programme
- 3.3 Eden Holistic Pet Foods reserve the right to terminate the refer a friend programme with immediate effect.